need help with the state no showing up

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #28715

okay, so I have the latest version of hikashop business edition. I delete my database and created everything from scratch. everything is working fine except when you add a product to the cart and you want to delete it, it won't happen and the state on the check out will not show at all. I already unpublished the SEF and nothing happens, these two things are preventing me from launching my site.

here is my website and really would like to get these two things working. I have another website which is
www.telegraphhill.com and I am using an old version of hikashop and I am really afraid to upgrade to the lastest version because that is what I did with www.batasrobes.com and the state started not showing up.

thank you very much for you support guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #28745

I can see that you have the javascript issue:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) for www.batasrobes.com/twill-spa-robes/check...tates_of_America_223

However what's strange is that this URL is working. It's returning the correct HTML. But it's also returning a 404 HTTP status.

I can see that the URLs are SEFed on your website. Did you reactivate it ? Or maybe you didn't deactivate the SEF properly ?

12 years 5 months ago #28815

hello, yes I disactivated the SEF. it is unpublish. so can it be wrong ? how can i fix the java scrip ?

12 years 5 months ago #28832

The SEF is still activated. We can see that it is activated because of the look of your links on your website. So you must be missing something.
Please make sure that the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" option of the configuration of joomla is turned off and try again.

12 years 5 months ago #28908

thank you. it works now, so, how come on my other website www.telegraphhill.com I have the SEF on and everything works and on www.batasrobes.com I have to have the SEF off ? when you have your website with the SEF on, it help when people look up stuff on line

thanks for you help

12 years 5 months ago #28930

I don't know why it would work on one and not another. We actually don't have that problem on any of our test servers.
Do you have both websites on the same server ? If not then maybe it's because they are setup differently.

It's hard to say what could be the cause for that problem. Maybe it could be a system plugin that you don't have on your other website ?

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds