cart module issie

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29601

Hello,
I experience some issues on the shopping cart module as follows:

1. setting "show title" to yes, does not show the title.
  2. entering a module class suffix (in joomla module settings) does not add any module class suffix. there seems to be no moduletable for the cart at all
  3. entering a ul class suffix (in hikashop cart settings) does not add any ul class. there seems to be no ul in the cart at all
  4. I defined a border for class hikashop_cart_module template.css. But the border does not appear to be on the cart (see screenshot)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #29616

Hi,

1. That option is for displaying the column titles on the products listing of the cart, not the module title. That is handled by another option in the joomla option page of the module and the module title is displayed by your template, not by HikaShop, so if that doesn't work, it means that your template does not display a title for modules in the position where you set your cart module.

2. That is also handled by your template, not by HikaShop.

3. You have a good point. That option should not be displayed for the cart module. We'll remove it.

4. It's impossible to say anything about such CSS issue without looking at the CSS/HTML with firebug. Please provide the URL of your shop and we'll have a look.

12 years 5 months ago #29623

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #29633

If you just add a line
float:left;
in your CSS class definition in your template.css, it should fix the problem.

12 years 5 months ago #29664

Thanks for your answers. I could solve some of the issues. Still Hikashop seems unusual complicated to me, so I am going to ask some more stupid questions soon...

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds