Hikashop products unable to display on front page

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #30413

Hi,

I have been using Hikashop shopping cart for months now. Everything works great except 2 days ago, the products all could not be displayed on the front page when individual categories have been clicked. The categories are still there on front end, but all the products are missing.

All product data are still present at the backend on Joomla except frontend webpage itself does not display any products at all.

I have also tried to upgrade Hikashop version to 1.5.4 but still the problem persist.

This is the link to my webpage:

bongster.sg

Do hope someone can help me out on this.

Thanks in advance

Post note: I just found out that when I click on individual link of the product, the item can be displayed on the website.
For instance, this is the url to one of the product which i post on the shopping cart.

bongster.sg/index.php?option=com_hikasho...&category_pathway=15

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Bongster. Reason: Further findings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #30426

Hi,

Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of the menu with the id 8.
There in the "associated modules" you normally have a hikashop products listing module selected.
From what you're describing, that module must have been either deleted or disabled from that option.
If that's the case, you should put it back and it will work again.

You could also try to create a new category listing module like the one you have and that will recreate the menus/modules automatically and you should be able to see the products with that new module.

12 years 5 months ago #30506

Thanks! The categories pictures are back.

Can you teach me one more thing?
I used to have sub categories of the products in words instead of pictures. Can you tell me which option controls this setting?

This is the link:
bongster.sg/index.php?option=com_hikasho...-accesories&Itemid=8

Many Thanks

12 years 5 months ago #30508

Oh, I found the setting.

Its on the same page under parameters for DIV.

once again, thanks for earlier advice on setting

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds