Paypal or CRedit Card needs 5 clicks

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42921

Upgraded form basic to Essentials today.

On testing checkout with "simplified registration" and "No Login", the checkout and cart seems fine until I press "Next" to go to the Payment by paypal or credit card screen: "Choose a way to pay". Then a problem arises.

Whilst there is a default paypal address in my screen, I delete it to pay by credit card: but I must click on the
"Don't have a Paypal Account" link 5 times before the debit/credit card payment screen appears below it! It should work on 1st click

I reviewed the payment and shipping methods but, having tested this several times, always the link to pay by credit card instead of paypal needs several attempts and loading.

What config must I change?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
12 years 1 month ago #43013

Hi,

I do not have anything in your document when opening it. Could you upload an image instead ?

If you're talking about the interface on the paypal website, there is nothing we can do as that is completely handled by PayPal. You might want to contact PayPal's support in that case.

If you're talking about something during the checkout on your website, please provide the URL of your website so that we can see that and try with another browser.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #43036

Thank you but this has magically disappeared... I think you were right about the interface: weird but now OK.

All the best

Shaun
www.team-bp.co.uk

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds