500 internal server error during checkout

• corine57
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 weeks ago #46393

Hi,

I have set up Hika Shop (basic) for a client, back in november, under joomla 1.7. All worked perfectly fine, I could order, checkout etc.etc
In the menatime, the site is updated to joomla 2.5.4, hikashop is on 1.5.7. php 5.3.10, mysql 5.0.95.

Last week our very first order came through, but unfortunately, somehow the shipping cost (we only have one) were not calculated. Well, I figured maybe with the updates some settings have changed so lets test it.

Since then, I can not get the checkout process working. I get internal server error after internal server error.

I've been trying all I can, but can't for the life figure out what is wrong. Tried with joomla sef, without it, tried changing the flow. Asked my webhost, they didn't see anything specific in teh logs.

Can you help me? I took the shop offline but can send you a link where it is still available (trhough another menu).
I also can get you the error log, raw access log, or backend access.
let me know where I can send it, I don't want to post that here.

Hope you can help!

kind regards,

Corine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 weeks ago #46394

We would need your PHP error log (not the apache error log) in order to help you because a 500 http error error just means that there was an error, but it doesn't say where or why.

You can send ti to nicolas at hikashop dot com and I'll look at it.

• corine57
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 weeks ago #46431

all right, will do.

thanks

Corine

12 years 2 weeks ago #46447

I got your log.
The error is:
PHP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/hengelsp/public_html/plugins/system/oneclickaction/oneclickaction.php on line 180

I looked at that file here: www.assembla.com/code/liveupdate/git/nod...n/oneclickaction.php but there is no use of $this so you're probably not using the latest version of that plugin.

So it seems that the problem comes from this oneclickaction system plugin you have installed. Try to deactivate it and it should hopefully work.

12 years 3 days ago #48162

I found the problem. Changing the code:
if(!isset($this->currentShipping))$this->currentShipping = '';
if(method_exists($this->currentShipping, 'getShippingAddress')) {

to:
if(!empty($this->currentShipping) && method_exists($this->currentShipping, 'getShippingAddress')) {

in the file "address" of the view "checkout" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views solved the problem.
It's strange that PHP was not throwing any error message and just crashed though.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jberry210490

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 day ago #48520

Fantastic. That totally solved my problem.

David J.

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 16 hours ago #48531

Had the same problem, which the code replacement solved. Thanks.

Jonathan

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds