Options not grouping with product on order email

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #46839

Hi,

Customers can choose to add essential oils to lotions on my website. The essential oils have been added as options against these products. However, I've noticed that on the email that is sent out to customers once an order is created the chosen essential oils don't group beneath the related product.

For example, in the attached word document you can see two Jojoba Lotions. I had added three essential oils to each. One one, four essential oils appear BEFORE the product and on the other two oils appear after.

If someone were to read the email they might think the order was incorrect. I'd like to avoid any unnecessary worry or contact if possible. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Lashelle

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 weeks ago #46935

Hi,

Turn on the option "group options with product" in the Checkout tab of the configuration and the options will go with their products. If that doesn't work, it would be because you edited emails in previous versions of HikaShop which didn't had that feature and you will have to delete your customization via the menu System->Emails and reapply it in order to get the new code which handles the options in the emails.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #46954

Unfortunately I already had the group option turned on AND this is the only version of Hikashop I've worked with on this site. I also don't see an email option under system; see the attached Word document. Is it somewhere else?

File Attachment:

File Name: Emailconfi...ion.docx
File Size:211 KB

Attachments:

12 years 2 weeks ago #47046

My bad. I checked the code and indeed the options are not shown grouped with the products in the emails.
We'll look at adding that for next version (it's not just two lines of code).

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #61447

We just switched from VirtueMart to HikaShop Essential and are very impressed with both the cart and development team. I am also asking my client to upgrade to the Business version.

Our issue is also with 0ptions not grouping with product on the order email. We have "Group options with product" checked. It is decipherable as long as the customer only orders one product with options per order, but today we got one where they ordered two products, each with options, and we cannot tell from either the email or the order which options go with which product! Will this be fixed in the upcoming August update? And is there a temporary workaround? Thanks for all your hard work.

11 years 8 months ago #61608

Hi,

That should already be fixed if you downloaded HikaShop since 1 week ago as we released the 1.5.9 version at that time.
So I suppose that you are on 1.5.8 or an older version of HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #61799

Yes we updated today and the email confirmations now show the correct options with the product ordered. We also upgraded to the Business version while we were at it, well worth the cost, so thank you. In the backend the options are still mixed up if you look at an order in the admin area, but at least we can refer to the email to see what we need to ship.

11 years 8 months ago #61938

Yes, on the back end that is not yet handled.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds