REGISTRATION FORM? NOT WORKING?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #47411

Hi,

I have just downloaded your shopping cart software and i am having issue with the registration form.mainly because :-

1.The are two same named registration.php forms in com_users joomla,one is for HikaShop and the other is for Jommla User plugin.
2.Could it be that when i click USER ACCOUNT>EDIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION ---- its brings up the registration.php for Joomla?

Debugin?

I have tried by removing the registration.php for joomla but the registration form for Hikashop aint appearing yet?

Please help me out cause i am thinking of renaming one of the forms and i don't want to make a mistake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 2 weeks ago #47414

Why not just publish the hikashop user registration redirect plugin so that when users go to the registration form of joomla it directs automatically to the HikaShop one ?

12 years 2 weeks ago #47420

Hi, same here, i purchased the business edition and glad to support but and i have the same issue which i posted here an hour before www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/4...orm-not-working.html

The registration form used worked for me in the past, but not anymore!! I really need help if you have ideas..

12 years 2 weeks ago #47441

I have done so...my problem is when i click edit account settings on the HIKASHOP customer account user page im redirected to the joomla edit profile page..any more hints?

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 2 weeks ago #47447

There is no hikashop profile page.

The only option is to deactivate that link by turning off the hikashop user account plugin.

12 years 2 weeks ago #47450

THANKS..ALL IS OK.NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SUPPORT ... have a 6 pack canned beer on me ... if i get any more problems ..il holla

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds