Securitycheck Component Causes Error with Hikashop

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #51338

This is my first installation of Hikashop and I was about to pack it in since every time I clicked "checkout" I would be sent to an error page informing me that I was a suspected hacker... very peculiar. I turned off a bunch of potential culprits and eventually tracked down the culprit, SecurityCheck.

This is a useful component that identifies when you have components that have been identified as having a vulnerability but what I didn't realise it also came with was a plugin with various security tools that prevents sql injections and other hack attempts. I've disabled the plugin and that seems to have fixed the issue... now I can get stuck into my new HikaShop installation. Great tool so far.

Just thought I would throw it out there in case someone else came across the same thing and was struggling. Here's the actual error message I got just in case someone is searching for this.

400 - It has been detected a sequence that could mean a hacker attack. Your request can not be processed.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..

It has been detected a sequence that could mean a hacker attack. Your request can not be processed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #51432

Thank you for your feedback !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds