Related products issue

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #54889

Hi, followed the step by step instructions. Where I am failing is when I go in to the display options of the configuration to select the modules to show under the product page, I click select, change the published option from no to yes and click the save icon. This changes the status of the module to published OK, but on the display tab the module is not shown still, only the select button. Nothing appears on the product page and I'm guessing it wont unless it first appears in the display tab to say it is selected. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #54911

Hello,

Can you show me a screenshot of your "Hikashop->Display->Content modules" ?

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 10 months ago #54983

After you do that, you need to save the configuration in order to validate the change.

11 years 10 months ago #55043

Hi, screen shots attached. I have deleted the original module and started from scratch following this procedure.

1) Create module in Joomla module manager of type Hikashop content module. Leave unpublished.
2) Save and open Hikashop options
3) Set type to products and select content on product page to related related products.
4) Save and open display tab of configuration.
5) Click on select for "Modules to display under the main area", select yes on related products module and click save.
6) Save configuration screen.

I have noticed that selecting here did not change the status to published? I have tried manually publishing and then selecting again, but no difference.

I know it will be something stupid I'm doing and would like to thank you in advance for your patience with me.

Just in case you are checking the site, the only product with related products assigned is the KX-NCP 4 port Hybrid extension card item.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by federal. Reason: Additional info

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 10 months ago #55101

The problem comes from point 5. It's the option "Modules under the product page" where you need to add the module, not the option "Modules to display under the main area".

11 years 10 months ago #55110

Thanks, completely missed that! All working now.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds