11 years 8 months ago #61328

Hi guys,
my problem is that when I choose to display categories listing with
Type of content: Category
Type of layout: List

On my page are displayed Category List and Products Div, one below another
example

It's like I can't turnoff Associated module, so it's keep showing itself

Do you have any suggestion how to fix this?

Btw hika shop is even better then i hoped so, tnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #61416

Hi,

In the hikashop options of the module, you need to change the "sub element filter" option to "direct sub elements".

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61493

Hi Nicolas,
my "sub element filter" option is set to "direct sub elements". Do I have to remove "product category" from every product and to leave just custom categories?

Uffff that will be the work... and to put filter in back-end to all sub elements if i want to see them all !?

11 years 8 months ago #61497

Thank you Nicolas it helped :)I have few more questions. Next is about columns in list display view for products. It seams that is always one column short.
For settings "Number of columns" in Content menu that are set as 1,2,3,4 component displays 1,1,2,3 column respectively.
and one last question: Can customers buy products without logging in? I couldn't find answer...is logging mandatory?

Tnx

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by vvujke.

11 years 8 months ago #61619

For your previous post, the answers are yes :)

I'm not sure what you mean about the number of columns. You can only put one value in that option.

By default customers have to login. If you change the option "registration" of the checkout tab of the configuration to "no registration" no account will be created for them and only their email and address information will be asked during the checkout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: vvujke

11 years 8 months ago #61623

Hi Nick,
regarding number of columns, I've tried couple of times with different combinations to make sure. website In this example as you can see I've set 4 columns in backend properties, but you can only see 3.

Tnx for information regarding checkout. I was playing with options regarding checkout and when you select "Stay and display popup notice" in "After a product is added to the cart", popup notice that coming out is with doubled information and not aligned txt, also it doesn't give you time to choose option, but it rather collapses. as you can see on picture.

Tnx

Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #61808

Hi,

Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 133. There you will have the "number of columns" option for your categories listing. I'm pretty sure that it is set to 3 and not 4.

For the popup display time, you can increase the option "Notice popup display time" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.

For the fact that it displays twice, I've seen that once before and if I recall correctly, it was due to the template. Could you try to switch the template to one of the default ones of joomla and see if you still have the problem ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: vvujke

11 years 8 months ago #61834

Hi Nick,

Number of columns is set to 4. You can check it through Firebug or something similar because <li class="hikashop_category_list_item" style="width:25%;"> and Hika still shows 3 filled and one empty column....I've finally realized that padding of bullets created extra space and reduced column number....I'll add +1 to divisor and it will be ok.

Tnx Nick I'll check the rest with template parameters

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds