Characteristics and tabs

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #28724

Well first I must say great program! Love it so far and everything I can do with it. My hat is off to all of you!!

ok problem I am have.

I put in 2 values in the Characteristics in the back-end. On the front-end as long as I don't change those values I can click through the tabs. If I change the values then the tabs become none clickable.

Software
I am using of course Hiki
For the tabs I am using Core Design Magic Tabs for the tabs.
Theme is rocket-theme.
Joomla 1.7.3

Here is the link

Let me know if you need anymore information,

Thank you for your help in this matter.

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
RedTalkers Web Design, Development, SEO
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Wowakan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #28744

ok Sorry to bother you all with this. We decide to switch things around and make it all one price. Even though this is still a glitch we did a work around.

Thank you.

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 6 months ago #28761

That's a common problem with tabs and characteristics.
The solution is to make a small change in the view file:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...eristic-changed.html

12 years 6 months ago #28763

Thank you, I will look into this.

12 years 6 months ago #28887

Just wanted to leave you a quick note that this indeed take care of the problem.

The last problem to fix it all.
I see at the top it says "Bronze SEO Package:" for the title, but it also includes "Bronze Pro" in the title so it looks like, "Bronze SEO Package: Bronze Pro".

Now one of two things, can I make it so it switches from saying "Bronze Pro" to "Bronze Standard" when I do switch it or would it be easier to just not have it say either at all?

Same link as above applies. :)

Many Thank yous

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Wowakan.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds