paypal fails

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #10207

Not sure whats going on, but when I try to do a test order the paypal comes back saying

"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com ."

I can see a few strange characters just before it goes to paypal like this ">">">

Now, I have a few pages using a manual paypal button code and that works without any problem using the same email for the account. I 've checked everything and it just won't work.

using joomla 1.5.20, sef on, rockettheme template

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Derma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
13 years 1 month ago #10212

Could you give the URL of your website so that we can see what's going on ?

13 years 1 month ago #10214

I have it setup for administration viewing only as I am still in testing with this. I can provide you with an account that would allow you to see this. But I don't want to post this here in the open. Let me setup an admin account for you

13 years 1 month ago #10217

You can send to information via our contact form: www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html

13 years 1 month ago #10220

sent email - thanks so much

13 years 1 month ago #10222

You didn't give the URL of the website where you have the problem in your email.

13 years 1 month ago #10231

it's in my profile

13 years 1 month ago #10233

The problem comes from rsfirewall which cloaks the shop owner email address which is sent to paypal. So paypal doesn't understand the email address anymore and displays that error. The easiest will be to disable the email cloaking in rsfirewall but you should ask them to fix the problem in their cloaking code. The emails should not be cloaked when they are in a hidden input field as that means that it's used for a form submission...

13 years 1 month ago #10242

wow, you guys are awesome - thank you for the quick response and ability for me to move forward. Simply wonderful

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds