Disappearing field in Registration Area...

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #455

Hi there,

www.acewasabisf.com/index.php?option=com...=4&mailid=13&subid=1

the field STATE lost it's data input field???

:(

Help?

Emmanuel.

P.S.: All I did was move the order of the fields around and pressed Save, and then I think that's when it happened.

Tried updating to v1.2.0 of Hikashop and it didn't help.

Additionally, the increasePerf function and calls in the 2 files helpers.php and import.php are still present which caused the installation to fail [once I removed those 2 and the function increasePerf { } section, it installed and upgraded to v1.2 just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 5 months ago #458

Hi,
You can't use the state field without the country field unfortunately. You should publish the country field. For now, you can unpublish all unneeded zones and keep only the USA in the country field and the state dropdown will display the USA states.

You're right there was still an increasePerf call on the install.hiakshop.php file. We will remove it.
We will keep the second one in the import.php file and the function definition. At install it's not possible, but during the import the system should only crash once and if you refresh the page it should work as it will be automatically disabled. Remember that this increasePerf function is something useful on some hosting companies which restrict the memory usage and execution time out to values which are too low. We need to keep it on process intensive tasks like the import. During install, we can remove it as it's not too processing intensive and should be under the minimum values hosting companies put. We had it there just as a precaution.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #462

OK but PLEASE tell me there is a 1 quick way to MASS unpublish the 4400 or so unneeded zones?

I sure can't unpublish 4400 zones 1 at a time...

:(

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 5 months ago #465

You don't need to unpublish the states, just the countries. So around 200 entries.
You can filter the zones by type by selecting countries on the top right filters of the listing of zones.

You can also run the query "UPDATE jos_hikashop_zone SET zone_published=0" in your phpmyadmin to unpublish all the zones at once.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds