Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of 100

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16361

Hi support,

I am in a process of setting up an online shop and choose to use Hikashop.

During some testing of adding a product to a cart, I got an error:"Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! in C:\wamp\apps\j16\libraries\joomla\registry\registry.php on line 127". The full error trace is attached.

File Attachment:

File Name: checkout-20110514.zip
File Size:2 KB

I'm not sure if this issue is browser related. However, I noticed that so far this error has happened in Firefox 4.0.1 only (or maybe because it's my main browser). Once I got this error up, I don't seem to be able to get pass it when trying to add a product to a cart. :( I tested in IE9 a couple of times - the error doesn't seem to happen there or maybe I haven't tried as many times as I did in Firefox.

I would really appreciate if you could hep me to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by lrazov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 11 months ago #16362

It seems to be the same error as on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...same-item.html#16087
That's something we fixed in the latest version of HikaShop. Please download the latest version on our website (1.5.0), install it over your current version, and try again.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16363

Yes. The new version fixed it!

Great support as well as the product! Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds