Coupons don't work at all

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2163

I have set up my coupon and published it. When I enter my code, nothing happens. I have 10 in the percent field. If I check the Auto load in cart if possible then the coupon shows up, but I need people to enter a code. I need this site launched by Tuesday and don't understand why this coupon thing doesn't work. Also, when you want to restrict to product and after clicking on the edit symbol, goes to the list of product. I click on the box I want the product and click the ok button, but it passes me to a big white page and puts the number and name of the product in the top left corner. It should just pass me back the coupon page shouldn't it. When I use the back button on the browser it takes me back to the coupon, but nothing has taken. What do I do with this?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #2164

I have seen where your demo works for 10%. I don't get why mine doesn't. I really hope you can help me Tuesday to figure this out. I set the demo test coupon the same way I did on my site.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 4 months ago #2171

Hi,

We just released a new version of HikaShop which fixes the edition of coupons. If you update, you should have it working.

For the fact that the coupon works or not. I see that you set a quota of 0. Could you try to set a big quota like 99999999 et see if that works ?

13 years 4 months ago #2225

Thanks for getting back to me. Where can I find the update? Yesterday I downloaded the order again and uploaded it to the server, but it didn't correct the problem. I had upped my quota to a large number like 1000, but that didn't do anything either. Could you tell me how and where the update is? Do I have to uninstall this? I really don't want to have to do all this setup again.

13 years 4 months ago #2226

You don't need to uninstall. Just go to the menu
Extensions->HikaShop->Update in your backend. There, you will be able
to download the latest version and install it on top of the previous
one.

13 years 4 months ago #2227

I went and downloaded the update and installed it. I went and deleted my previous coupons. I made another coupon and went back to my cart to add it and nothing happened. I do know the edit button for products and categories now opens up the pop up, so the new update took. What now?

13 years 4 months ago #2228

Could you give us an access to your back end ? I would have to look at the problem directly on your website as that's a problem we can't reproduce here.
You can send the credentials to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

13 years 4 months ago #2229

Sent it

13 years 4 months ago #2230

I couldn't login on the back end of your website with the credentials you provided. Could you double check them ?

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds