Endtotal incorrect when using Discount code

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #21045

First of all, thanks for this great component! :)

I'd like to mention a small bug though, namely the following:

When you use a discount code, the end total leaves out the shipping costs. So what happens is that on the checkout page, the price / prices of the product / products is mentioned, then the discount code, then the shipping costs, but the endtotal leaves the shipping costs out.
If you het 'next' anyway, the correct endtotal IS mentioned on the final page (when using bank transfer as payment option) but on the checkout screen itself the shipping costs are left out of the endtotal.

If a solution or patch is available, I'd love to hear it. It's probably easy to fix, but I don't know how to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #21046

That's a problem which was reported previously and which should have been fixed already. Do you use the latest version ? Otherwise, you should update to the latest version and try again.

12 years 9 months ago #21091

I have version 1.4.4. Not sure what the current version is, couldn't find it anymore on Joomla actually. Is there no longer a free version of hikashop?

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #21102

If you go in the menu Components->HikaShop->Update/about us, you will see if you have the latest version and you will be able to update it with the download link provided.
The latest version is 1.5.2 , so you have an old version.
HikaShop is still free, don't worry :)

12 years 9 months ago #21166

Ah thanks, that did the trick! :)

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds