importing products

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #14998

Hi,

I have a csv file with 168 product lines.
Some of them are already imported earlier, but now the list is bigger.

So when I import the file, I get following message:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 791

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 793

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1019

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1022

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 843

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_id in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 845

When I check all my products under their categories, and count them, then I only have 94 products, instead of 168.

do you know what is going wrong and why some of the products are not imported?

Thx,
Sandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 11 months ago #15011

Hi,

Since that's the first time someone reports such issue, we need more information from you before we can help. What version of HikaShop are you using ?
Could you copy the header of your csv file and few lines of products which didn't import ?

12 years 11 months ago #15033

this is the header:
"product_name","product_description","product_quantity","product_sale_Start","price_value","categories","images","product_published"

and these are some lines that are not imported:
"Ball closure ring Gauge: 1,6 intern. diam.:10","Ball closure ring <br/>intern. diam.:10 <br/>colour:blk <br/>colour ball:black <br/>material:steel",1,25/04/11,15,"ball closure ring 1 ball","ballclosureringbb.jpg","1"
"Ball closure ring Gauge: 1,6 intern. diam.:12","Ball closure ring <br/>intern. diam.:12 <br/>colour:blk <br/>colour ball:black <br/>material:steel",1,25/04/11,15,"ball closure ring 1 ball","ballclosureringbb.jpg","1"
"Ball closure ring Gauge: 1,6 intern. diam.:8","Ball closure ring <br/>intern. diam.:8 <br/>colour:blk <br/>colour ball:black <br/>material:steel",1,25/04/11,15,"ball closure ring 1 ball","ballclosureringbb.jpg","1"

no product from the categorie 'ball closure ring 1 ball' is imported, i'm not sure if it has somethin to do with the category or not.

I have hikashop 1.4.9

Thx,

12 years 11 months ago #15036

The problem must come from somewhere else in your CSV file because these lines are fine.
If you copy/paste the header and these lines in the "import from textarea" screen, it should work properly. Do you confirm ?
I'm afraid that we would need the full CSV file in order to see where is the problem...

12 years 11 months ago #15042

File Attachment:

File Name: stock25042.txt
File Size:35 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: stock25042.txt
File Size:35 KB

I confirm,

this is the whole csv file.

Attachments:

12 years 11 months ago #15048

I can see that a lot of products have the same name in your CSV file.
That's probably why you're missing products.
If you don't specify the product_code in your CSV, the system will use the product_name as product_code.
And the product_code must be unique. If the product_code already exists in the database, HikaShop will update its information.*

12 years 11 months ago #15070

Ok, i'll make up unique names.

Thx!

12 years 11 months ago #15109

solved! thx

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds