Discount & Minimum Quantity

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 7 months ago #24086

I created a discount for a product for 15$ and his original price was 93$, means now it is 78$ per item.
I elso created minimun quantity for 2 items for 75$ instad of 93$ minus the 15$ discount = 60$ from 2 items.
In the product page it displays good, but when i add to cart 2 products it calculate the price wrong.

It calculate like this:
150$ (2 items worth 75$ each) - 15$ discount (ONE TIME) = 135$

Which suppose to be like this:
120$ (2 items worth 75$ each - 2 times 15$ discount).

Reply fast please.
Thank you.

EDIT: found another thing wrong..
At the final stage (confirm order) and the cart total the cart is displaying tax free while the cart description is displaying the 135$, the cart total is -taxes.
The final stage is tax free - discount and the final comes like 110$ or something like that...
I do not recall messing with the code there.

Importent to mention that only products with discount act like this.

Thank you agian

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by bars92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 7 months ago #24106

Hi,

I just tried the reproduce the exact same setup on one of our test servers and I got a total of 120 and not 135, so it's working properly for us.
Could you do a screenshot of your product and discount setups ? Are you sure that the system isn't picking up another discount for some reason ?

12 years 7 months ago #24114

Thanks for the replay.
Ok i ran a check with all the changes i have made and it seems like listing_price modification changed the value of the discount apparently this line:

echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);

I have changed this line to display full price with strike on it:
echo '<strike>' . $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax + $this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id) . '</strike>';

So i guess format save the value somehow.
How can i display the full price instad of this - discount without damaging the value?

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 7 months ago #24134

The code is already there for that in that file. You just need to change the "Show discounted price" option of your menu/module/config to "Display the price before the discount is applied" and that will show the price before discount which will be stroked.
The code used is this in that same file:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);

12 years 7 months ago #24140

Great, done.
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds