[Solved] Order Display - Store Address Formatting

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #6359

Good Morning,

After upgrading from Starter to Business, there is a problem with the Store Address displayed on the Order screen (Views-Order-Show). With the Starter version the store name, address, city and state are displayed properly on three lines, but with the Business version, the store name and address are on the same line with city, state on a second line.

I haven't been able to find where to fix this. It's not in the Order-Show file as it only calls $this->store_address, but I can't figure out where it gets store_address.

Thanks,
Ed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by hdracing. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #6372

Hi,

The store address is the first option of the configuration of HikaShop. It is displayed the same way in all editions of HikaShop. Are you sure that you didn't change the store address option of the config since you upgraded ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #6375

I assumed that was where the information came from but comparing the two, I could see no differences. I deleted everything in the box and re-entered and now it works. Probably wasn't displayed proberly before the upgrade and I just never noticed. I was comparing it with my live site which is still on the Starter version.

Thanks,
Ed

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds