Created orders after customer does not complete

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7411

I am just testing Hikashop and have processed several orders but not completed the paypal payment. I then receive an email with a link to the order (customer). I find that i can bring this order up on the front end. I am having trouble working out how a customer can complete this order at a later date. I thought the order may have proceed to payment or the email would take them back to PayPal to complete payment.
Thank you in advance for any advice on this great product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 2 months ago #7416

In the config , you have the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" which have to be turned on for that (only in commercial versions).
Then, on the listing of the orders, the user will be able to click on a button to access the paypal payment screen again.

13 years 2 months ago #7418

Hi Thanks for the quick response i will upgrade

13 years 2 months ago #7673

Hi I have just upgraded to essential to solve the above problem of paying later.I notice that the link in the email to customers for order created takes them to the order(where there is no pay now) he would have to hit the back button to go to my orders where payment is available. I do not find this very intuitive and could confuse the customer. Could we have the link take them to my orders?
Is it also possible to personalise text in email sent to customer?

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 2 months ago #7679

Yes. The email texts can be changed in the translation file of hikashop in the config under the tab languages.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds