Lang bug

• Thank you received: 4
13 years 1 month ago #7663

com_hikashop_starter_1.4.4_2011-02-10 has Installed.
See message:
Your language file is currently not installed. Load the latest version from our server
Ok, go on reference...
F5 (refresh)...
But part of messages not translated and against:
Ваш языковой файл устарел Загрузить последнюю версию с нашего сервера. -> Your language file is currently not installed. Load the latest version from our server
Review language file (ru-RU.com_hikashop.ini), in him there is entering for translation, but they are not displayed on my language...
For instance, instead of translation is displayed: CHECKOUT_SHOW_CART_DELETE, and so on....

PS. Cache cleaned...

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 1 month ago #7678

You need to update your hikashop russian translation file. Please go in the config under the tab languages and edit your translation file. There, click on the "load the latest version from our server" and then click on save.
If that doesn't fix the problem. Please download the russian file manually on the page www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html and upload it via FTP in the folder languages/ru-RU.

13 years 1 month ago #7692

nicolas wrote:

You need to update your hikashop russian translation file. Please go in the config under the tab languages and edit your translation file. There, click on the "load the latest version from our server" and then click on save.
Yes, I so did
If that doesn't fix the problem. Please download the russian file manually on the page www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html and upload it via FTP in the folder languages/ru-RU.
And so did

But nothing do not change...

13 years 1 month ago #7694

It works fine in our tests on joomla 1.5. Could you provide a link to joomla 1.6 in russian ? We couldn't find any (and we don't speak russian so it's not easy to sarch that) so we couldn't test the russian translation on joomla 1.6.

13 years 1 month ago #7720

nicolas wrote:

It works fine in our tests on joomla 1.5. Could you provide a link to joomla 1.6 in russian ? We couldn't find any (and we don't speak russian so it's not easy to sarch that) so we couldn't test the russian translation on joomla 1.6.

Khm, not now.
I go sleep and through 6-8 hours inform reference.
Many Thanks :-)

and sorry for my English...

13 years 1 month ago #7734

We were able to get the russian language for joomla 1.6 and that enabled us to reproduce the problem. We've uploaded a corrected file.
You can try again what I told you in my first post. That should solve the problem.

13 years 1 month ago #7745

nicolas wrote:

We were able to get the russian language for joomla 1.6 and that enabled us to reproduce the problem. We've uploaded a corrected file.
You can try again what I told you in my first post. That should solve the problem.

Hi.
Has Loaded the new language file in automatic mode - OK.
Thank you !

Truly u Serg...

13 years 1 month ago #7748

Understood in than reason. After symbol = did not stand symbol ".
Joomla parser does not perfect this mistake.

13 years 1 month ago #7882

Hi.

The Next bug. (now, Joomla 1.5)
At choice of the region coding garbled (pic1), after choice - OK (pic2).

Ups, sorry for a 2 image :( Can`t delete wrong image...

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by korkunov.

13 years 1 month ago #7918

Hi,

We tried to reproduce the problem on our end but couldn't. It's working fine for us.

It's a problem of text encoding. Either, it comes from your browser, or it comes from your template.
Could you try with a different browser and/or with a different template and let us know how it goes ?

13 years 1 month ago #7928

nicolas wrote:

Hi,

We tried to reproduce the problem on our end but couldn't. It's working fine for us.

It's a problem of text encoding. Either, it comes from your browser, or it comes from your template.
Could you try with a different browser and/or with a different template and let us know how it goes ?

The Problem is solved. In file .htaccess it is necessary to add line AddDefaultCharset utf8

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds