Upgrade to 1.4.5 Extra Quantity field on Cart

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9301

I am testing an upgrade from HikaShop 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 on my local machine. The live website is working but I wanted to apply the fixes in 1.4.5. While testing 1.4.5 I noticed that an additional quantity field is appearing next to the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the shopping cart. It serves no purpose and remains at a quantity of 1 no matter what I do. I am attaching a screenshot. Please let me know if there is some setting I missed or if this is a bug.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 1 month ago #9303

This is a bug on current version: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...art-module.html#8676
It will be fixed with next version which is to come out during the week end.

13 years 1 month ago #9312

Thanks Nicolas, is there a thread that I can see the other changes in the next version? I might wait to upgrade if there are important fixes.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 1 month ago #9313

No but here is a list (it's the changelog for next version):

Characteristics values are now displayed in the good ordering when appended to the product name
The products search plugin was throwing a fatal error in some rare cases on joomla 1.5 with joomfish
Automatically generated product codes now handle products name outside the ASCII table
The title of the credit card information tooltip was not translated properly
The admin notification email wasn't sent properly on PHP4 when it was active
When an order total is negative (with a coupon for example), the system now assimilate it as a free order
Currency conversion of discounts flat amount wasn't working properly
The "add to cart" button could not be working in some cases on joomla 1.6 when the language filter plugin was published
Remove notice on the search which could be displayed in some cases
The corresponding addresses were not deleted when the user was deleted
We fixed a display problem on the registration view when the contact option is turned on in the recaptcha plugin
When the activation was deactivated in joomla and that CB was installed, the CB user wasn't confirmed/activated automatically after registration on hikashop's end
When a watermark was specified but that no image height/width was specified, the images weren't changed properly

The banners ordering can now be changed without clicking on the ordering column first
The watermark image can now be deleted
The files attached to products and custom fields do not have anymore any download limit where before it was limited by the memory limit setting

Latvian
Lithuanian
Fixing some translations which were not working properly in joomla 1.6

We added a new option so that you can force shipping on orders even if the weight of the products is 0
You can now display all the prices of a product on the products listings
CSS classes added to the addresses listing on the front end
Search fields on the products search plugin can now be configured in the options of the plugin
The authorize.net payment plugin now handles both AIM and SIM APIs
We added a new plugin which will display a link to the user profile edition screen from the user control panel

13 years 1 month ago #9315

Thanks, I have an additional unrelated question but that belongs in a new thread so see ya there!

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds