two bugs:

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #9799

1. I translation "check status" into a Chinese name, such as: "CREATED" to "未支付","CONFIRMED " to "已确定". And in the "Configuration -> Main" set in the updated settings. But the "SALES" in the order have become the default state "None", and the new order created by default is "None".

2. If you into the checkout process, will enter the login screen, the left is the login form, on the right is the registration form. At this point, if the registration form to be filled with content, and then "login" on the left side of the login form, there have been bug: Warning you to fill out a registration form on the right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 3 weeks ago #9828

1. You should not change the default statuses name as HikaShop won't recognize it anymore. Instead, you should go in the config under the tab languages and change the translation of these statuses in your translation file.

2. We'll have to look at that. I'll post an update when we have more information about the problem.

13 years 3 weeks ago #9867

i changed the translation of order statuses in my translation file, like:

;Order statuses 订单状态
CREATED="待支付"
PENDING="等待确认"
CONFIRMED="已确认"
CANCELLED="取消"
REFUNDED="退还"
SHIPPED="已交货"

but both the foreground or background, order status is still in English.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by g2mXagent.

13 years 3 weeks ago #9868

here:

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by g2mXagent.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 3 weeks ago #9895

1. We couldn't reproduce the problem on our end. We are able to override the order statuses with japanese without any problem. Do you use normal english double quotes and not chinese IME converted double quotes ? Because that might be the problem. Otherwise, if you could give us a back end access to your website, that would also us to check your translation.

2. We were able to reproduce the issue and fix it. The changes span through several files at several places so you might want to wait for the next release. Otherwise, I can email you a pre version of next release with the correction if you want...

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds