Upgrade 1.5.2 to 1.5.5

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #32680

Hi!

I install new version of Hikashop (1.5.5, before 1.5.2) and my web change a little.

Now, in some products view, modules on right don't show, and before all worked perfect!

Not Working

Working

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 4 months ago #32708

Hi,

I can see the modules on both of your links. However, on the first link, the modules are displayed below the product page instead of having they displayed on the right.
Looking at the HTML of your page, I can see that the structure of your layout (in your template) is different between both pages. In the working one, the "right" div is inside the "middle" div while on the not working one, the "right" div is at the same level as the "middle" div.

Sometimes, this can happen because of invalid HTML in products descriptions. You should try to remove your product description and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise, the problem might be in your template but that would be strange.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #33020

Hi!

I clean all HTML of description and the problem doesn't fix:

Not working

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 4 months ago #33033

Could you ask your template provider why on one page the "right" div is inside the "middle" div on the working page while on the not working one, the "right" div is at the same level as the "middle" div ?
These divs are handled by the template, outside of HikaShop, so HikaShop doesn't interact with them. Maybe your template provider will be able to give more information on the problem or even a solution.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds