Fatal error: Allowed memory size of ... bytes

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #35992

Hello,

I recently installed HikaShop on my Joomla 1.7. Everything worked perfectly fine. Then I decided to try few other e-commerce and uninstalled HikaShop from my system. I went to Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Manage and clicked uninstall of whatever had HikaSHop name. There were quite a few things. However now I decided that HikaShop is what I want to use and tried to install it again. Installation went well with nice greeting message and all the plugins installed correctly. But when I go to HikaShop in Components, it remembers all my previous settings, I still have few categories that I created before and even my products are there.

Now the problem is even when I had deleted these and created new categories and products and connected my menu with HikaShop 'Categories listing' the page comes out with error. There is like 50x written 'product category' and then error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/vol14/xtreemhost.com/xth_8156486/htdocs/components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing.php on line 12

with other menu items similar error comes out but with a different path.

I am not really good in databases and php. Can anyone experienced similar problem?

Thanks for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #36008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds