columns not updating on catagory list

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42954

Hi there,
I installed version 1.5.6 in my joomla 1.7 environment on the weekend and am currently setting up my digital ebook shop.

I saw there was a column bug fixed with this release, but I still have an issue.

My shop is set to 2 columns and when in product list view it works fin and changes when i update in cfig display options. But I originally setup to 3 columns in catagory view and it will not update with the column settings. If I change back and forth from prod or cat listing it all works fine on prod view, but I wanted the catagory list view with boxed edges.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a work around?
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
12 years 1 month ago #43087

Hi,

Once you created menus/modules, the display options of the listings of these menus/modules can be found via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and are independent from the options in the Display tab of the configuration which are only user for NEW menus and modules.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #43105

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your response. I was aware it was in the menu option display settings alos, but it still does not change the number of columns displayed. if I change from catagory list to product list then it displays the 2 columns ok, but when I go back to catagories if goes back to 3 columns.

I have deleted the menu option and module, then recreated which gets around the problem.

thanks

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds