Problem with checkout

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 week ago #47137

Nicolas,

Customer reported following issue:

Under Mozilla Firefox / Chrome on Ubuntu Linux when he tried to update quantity of the product via enter or refresh button (the one besides product quantity box) it didn't work for him and he had to use browser refresh.

Thanks,

Karol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
12 years 1 week ago #47203

Hi karolko,

Firefox and Chrome are the same than on Windows or Mac.
We have no other report about it.

I think the problem come from the configuration of the customer. Maybe a Cache problem.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #120943

My customers report a same problem! Also I just try myself and found that if you use Mozilla, at final stage of checkout, when you click on next, nothing is happening and it only refresh the page! I use Google checkout for payment and I just tested my self. It is very strange because Google chrome works perfect but It don't know what is wrong with mozilla

Xavier wrote: Hi karolko,

Firefox and Chrome are the same than on Windows or Mac.
We have no other report about it.

I think the problem come from the configuration of the customer. Maybe a Cache problem.

10 years 8 months ago #120961

I just test Safari and it has the problem aswel..At checkout, it doesnt go to final step(google page) and when you click next, it just refresh the page!

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 7 months ago #120992

Are you using the very last version of these browser? You should check for updates.
But I see no reason why it wouldn't work with Linux.

10 years 7 months ago #121040

Eliot wrote: Are you using the very last version of these browser? You should check for updates.
But I see no reason why it wouldn't work with Linux.

It is very strange but it doesn't work! I am using the latest version of browser and hikashop

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 7 months ago #121087

Hi,

Can you give us a link to your website in order to test in a live environment ?

10 years 7 months ago #121153

I send you the details on private message

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #121220

Hi,
I've done some tests through your website with Firefox/Chrome, but everything seemed to be ok.
The quantity worked fine (did you use the "refresh button" to change your product quantity ?), and I was correctly redirected to the google payment platform.

10 years 7 months ago #121405

Thank you for your help but believe me the problem is still exist on some mozilla version. I have tested on 3 different laptop and two of them with latest version of mozilla had the problem. Also the problem is exist on safari aswel. I would appreciate if you could kindly do a test on safari and try to buy a product. We are even happy to pay for your work because we are loosing customers and money and need to to get this problem fixed asap

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
I've done some tests through your website with Firefox/Chrome, but everything seemed to be ok.
The quantity worked fine (did you use the "refresh button" to change your product quantity ?), and I was correctly redirected to the google payment platform.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds