Product Not Found

• Thank you received: 6
12 years 3 days ago #49167

Hello,

I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and started with the free Hika Shop version. I just took the plunge and upgraded to the business edition. I installed it according to the instructions and now the products do not show up when I click on a category listing on the front end. I see the products listed on the backend, they are attributed to the category, they have a quantity however I get an error message "Product not found" on the front end. In the free version all of the products showed up when I clicked on their respective category. I've also turned on all display options for modules, etc.

king.artisanwebandprint.com

Thanks,

Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 days ago #49231

Hello,
If you are showing a category you shouldn't have the error message "Product not found", so I think that the error come from the "menu" option of your module that you can edit in " System -> Display -> content modules ".
You should edit the module with the ID 100 there and set the field "menu" to a menu of the type "hikashop category listing".

Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by nicolas. Reason: more accurate text

12 years 2 days ago #49269

Hello,

I set the display>module id #100 to "menu" Portfolio which is a category listing menu item. The categories all show up as an image with the name of the category above it. When I click on the category I get the "products listing" for that category and the error message "Product Not Found".

king.artisanwebandprint.com/portfolio/Portfolio/13-mexico

I will private message you with login so you can see.

Thanks,

Dawn

• Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 days ago #49273

Hello,

The problem was coming from your "SEF url options" in "Hikashop -> system -> configuration" because you can't set the same value for the Category and Product SEF name.

11 years 11 months ago #49746

Merci Beaucoup!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds