Shipping method is blank on invoice? Help ASAP

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #49967

When i look at an invoice for an order the shipping method is blank? but when i look at the order through backend of hikashop i see the shipping method. Is this a php error or something i did? ALSO is it possible to display the chosen values for a product's characteristics on the invoice as well?
One more thing. How does hikashop determine whether the address to ship to is residential or commercial? (<- I'm only using UPS as a shipping plugin) Is that something that UPS is supposed to do with the info or what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #50054

I recall such problems with UPS with previous versions of HikaShop. Please make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop. If that's the case, open the file plugins/hikashopshipping/ups.php and check that it's the latest version. If not, please update.

If the option "Append characteristics values to product name" is turned on in the Display tab of the configuration, you will get the product's characteristics on the invoice, the emails, etc.

The type of the address is determined based on the "address_company" field of the shipping address. If the field is filled by the user, it's commercial, otherwise, it's residential. By default, the company field is published. You can publish it via the menu Display->Custom fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds