403 error when logging out of control panel

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #52412

Hi,

I am getting 403 error when I try to logout from Control Panel / Customer Account

Configuration:

I use joomfish for cs / en version of the page, czech version is default.
I have "HikaShop » User / Cpanel" page with "Registered" access level.

Steps:

1. Go to Control Panel / Customer Account page.
2. Try to logout (I use standard joomla logout).
3. Get 403 Error

I do not get the same error when trying to log out of the Control Panel / Addresses or Control Panel / Orders page.
I am not getting the error on the test environment - but I don't have joomfish installed there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
11 years 11 months ago #52479

The customer account page is a joomla page, not a hikashop page.
The logout system is also coming from joomla.
So your problem is not a hikashop problem but a joomla problem.

If you temporarily deactivate joomfish, does it work ? I would say that it comes from the SEF, not from joomfish. Do you have the SEF turned on ? Also, I know that you can configure somewhere in joomla the logout redirection URL. That might be linked to the problem too.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #52484

Nicolas,

I used hikashop control panel - are you saying that you're just re-using customer account page within the hikashop control panel (the error is coming from control panel / customer account - though I understand it may not be a place where the actual bug / config problem lies)?

I don't have joomfish configured on test environment (and it works for me on test) so I guess deactivating it temporary will "sort" problem in production.

I have SEF configured, the logout problem is ocurring with / or without logout redirection.

Thanks,

Karol

• Thank you received: 13083
11 years 11 months ago #52546

Yes, HikaShop is only directing to the joomla user account page when you click on that button of the user control panel. So once you are on that page, it's Joomla which handles everything.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds