Problem with EPay-plugin

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 9 months ago #60966

I've been in contact with EPay regarding the EPay payment plugin. I want to change the language in the payment popup window, and were told to change a setting in file \administrator\components\com_hikashop\extensions\plg_hikashoppayment_epay\epay.php

Add the following at line 99:
"language" => 4,

just above "instantcallback" => 1,

I followed the instruction, but the language is still Danish. EPay then sent me the following email:

"I've tried to make it work. Everything is done right, but it's like Hikashop is ignoring the changes. Maybe by using some kind of caching. Unfortunately, I was unable to find how to clear the cache. Can you try to contact Hikashop about this?"

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13115
11 years 9 months ago #61046

Hi,

There is no cache in HikaShop.
The problem is that the files in the folder \administrator\components\com_hikashop\extensions are just installation files.
The payment plugins of HikaShop are standard joomla plugins and thus are located in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment
You should do that modification in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/epay/epay.php

11 years 9 months ago #61544

Thank you, that works better! According to Epay Hikashop is using their old payment window. They told me I could ask you to maybe consider an upgrade. You'll find the information here: tech.epay.dk/57/

• Thank you received: 13115
11 years 9 months ago #61625

That link has a lot of documentation, I don't know what is the "old payment window" and the difference with the "new payment window", so it's kind of hard to do that without more precise information.
Epay developed the plugin themselves that they proposed us to add in HikaShop. So they should be able to tell us directly what code should be added where. That would be simpler for all of us I think.

11 years 9 months ago #61645

Sounds fair! I've forwarded the request!

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds