Orders at the back end

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 7 months ago #67563

Hi,
For me it's not possible to Add a non existing product at the back end when I create a new order or edit an existing order. It's also not possible to delete a product from an order in the back end.
In both situations the "pop-up"/overlay screen appears, where I can confirm that I want to delete that item of where I can fill in the information of the product. But when I click on OK, the form gets blank, but futhermore nothing happens.

I'm using the business version of 1.6.0.

Kind Regards

Remko Rijpkema

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #67584

Hi,
I would recommend to turn on the debug mode and the error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again.
That should display an error message instead of a blank page and help us understand what is going on.

• Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #68016

Hi,
When I try to delete a product form an order at the back end, the following message appears in debug mode:

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_hikashop_order` SET `product`='',`order_modified`='1349078740' WHERE order_id='96'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 hikashopController->execute() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:43
5 JController->execute() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1005
6 OrderController->saveproduct() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
7 OrderController->_save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php:273
8 hikashopOrderClass->save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php:367
9 hikashopClass->save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:114
10 JDatabaseMySQL->updateObject() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1100
11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:583
12 JError->raiseError() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
13 JError->raise() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
14 JException->__construct() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

• Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #68017

This is the error message when I try to add a product to an order (With "Add", not with "Add an existing product").

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_hikashop_order` SET `product`='',`order_modified`='1349078954' WHERE order_id='96'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 hikashopController->execute() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:43
5 JController->execute() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1005
6 OrderController->saveproduct() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
7 OrderController->_save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php:273
8 hikashopOrderClass->save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php:367
9 hikashopClass->save() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:114
10 JDatabaseMySQL->updateObject() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1100
11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:583
12 JError->raiseError() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
13 JError->raise() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
14 JException->__construct() /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 6 months ago #68154

Hi,

That comes from an update problem.

Try to follow that:
Change the "version" entry of the table "hikashop_config" to the previous version of HikaShop you had via phpmyadmin.
Rename the folder administrator/components/com_hikashop to something else via FTP.
Install again the latest version.

That should hopefully fix the problem.

• Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #68354

I was very hopefull, but it did not work. :( In MyPhpAdmin I've set the version to 1.5.7, renamed the administrator/components/com_hikashop map and installed 1.6.0 again.
The version number was automaticly updated to 1.6.0 again (of course) and the new administrator/components/com_hikashop map was created.
So everything as planned, but not with the result I hoped for.
You can see whats happening in a video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHoDDLUXbqA

11 years 6 months ago #68553

Well, I don't know why you still have that problem, but you can remove the query error by simply creating a custom field of the table "order" with the column name "product" via the menu Display->Custom fields. Just leave it unpublished after creating it.

• Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #68598

Thanks for you reply. :) I added the the custom column name and yes, the error disappeared. (Errot was only displayed in debug mode.)
But still it's not possible for me to delete any products from an order and I can not add new products (both at back end). :(

When uprading for the first time from 1.5.7 to 1.6.0 there were some problems (I do not remember the details). The second attempt to upgrade seemed to be more succesfull. Some settings at the custom CSS file were gone and some other lay out things were changed, but I was able to repair these things.
So I was not surprised that you gave me the advice to upgrade again. Unfortunately it did not work.

If needed, I can also send you the messages that appear in Debug Mode before I click OK.

I hope you have other options to try.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Remko.

11 years 6 months ago #68796

The reinstallation had worked for someone else with the same problem and so it would be logical that it would solve the problem for you too.

I'm out of ideas on this one. If there is no error, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Especially that it works fine on the 1.6.0 test websites we have, be it a fresh install or an update.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds