Menu destroyed on product pages

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #73826

On Firefox everything is great. On Chrome, Safari, IE... menu all good until I go to an actual product page, then the page and menu expand and destroy the page.

Products are found on menu under Equip & Workwear. Any ideas? I've gone through all I can think of including different Menus. Site is Safety Solution Resources

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 6 months ago #74091

It's probably a problem related to the jquery library you have on your website.
Turn off the js cache in your template and then install and configure the jquery easy plugin for joomla.

That should hopefully help solve the problem.

11 years 5 months ago #74341

Thank you for getting back to me Nicolas...
I've turned off all the cache I know of...I don't know how to specifically turn off the js cache just in the template...
I've installed the jquery easy plugin... I am assuming it calls the google api and I don't need to install the library locally (don't know where it would be locally anyway)

No luck... it is so weird that it is only on the actual product pages and the only browser that shows all right is Firefox. Could it be something I changed in the css of the product page??? Or am I just not doing it right with the jquery easy plugin?

Catagory Page

Product Page

???

11 years 5 months ago #74820

I've been trying everything I can think of including new templates... Nothing is making a difference. Any ideas or help?

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 5 months ago #74898

Your JS is still cached on your website:
<script type="text/javascript" src=" safetysolutionresources.com/cache/js-164...ec0cebf7a9cf1bcb1.js "></script>
It must be a system plugin that you installed which does that and not an option in Joomla. You should try to find it and disable it.

You should contact the maximenu team as it's their menu which doesn't work. It must be some other js on the page which does that to their extension but I can't see any error on your pages. Maybe they'll know more about that issue than us.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds