No stock deduction when products added in back-end

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 months ago #74046

Hello HikaShop,

Thank you for your free, valuable and extensive component. Before I get to the problem, my specifications are as follows:

Host: Localhost – Wampserver 2.2
Apache Version : 2.2.10
PHP Version : 5.2.9
MySQL Version : 5.1.32
Joomla 1.5.26
HikaShop Starter Version : 1.60
Browser : Firefox 12.0

In the website back end, on the edit page for orders, when an order is created you can add further products to the order by clicking on the “Add an existing product button” (in the Product List sector) this works fine but the product quantity is not deducted from the product’s stock level. Secondly, if the added product is then deleted from the order, in the same area in the website back end, the product quantity is added to the product’s stock level, even though it was not deducted in the first place. This problem did not happen in the HikaShop Version 1.58. There is, of course, no problem with stock levels in this respect for orders that have had products added and the order created through the HikaShop website front end.

Thirdly, in the same area, in website back end, on the edit page for orders, when a variant product is added, if the variant’s price is the same as the main product price and that price from the main product is used for the variant, without adding the same price to the variant product, then no price for the variant product is displayed when the variant product is added to the order. Though, I suppose one could just click on the edit icon and add a price. If the variant product has a different price there is no problem. For variants, there is also the same problem with the stock level reduction/addition as mentioned in the previous paragraph, but this did not happen in HikaShop Version 1.58

Could you look into these issues? Your efforts are greatly appreciated. :)

Mr B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 5 months ago #74367

Hi,

That should already be fixed in HikaShop 2.0.0. You should try to update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds