Upgrade to 2.0 / Control Panel and other issues

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74739

Hello

I just upgraded to the 2.0 version from 1.5.6. I am on Joomla 2.5.7.
After fixing some CSS issues and now doing a couple of test orders I found that the Frontend User Control Panel view only shows the text "ArrayArrayArray" when the respective website is shown.
There is no error message coming up. I attached a screenshot of it. I am working on a development environment but it is a copy of the live one from yesterday evening.

Do you know how to solve this?

Just for your information - other issues I had with the upgrade, but I could solve:

• the picture width now seems to be hardcoded for the product listing and needs to be edited for every product listing module. In the 1.5.6 version I did not alter it in every module and it worked fine. now if I don't alter it in every module showing products it gives a standard of 300px width.
  • on the product page the picutres are not aligned left, but I need to code a margin of -270 to have them aligned left, even though the alignment and float is set to left
  • hikashop_checkout_address_left_part is now called hikashop_checkout_billing address. As I had some CSS adjustment to that I had to change the name
  • sometimes my prices change color from green to red. It seems only to happen sporadically - so could not find out why.
  • in the beginning it showed prices without VAT suddenly then it changed back to showing the right ones with VAT - don't know why it has done that, but it works fine now
  • in the backend when viewing an order I have the drop down to change for example the delivery charges. When I change the drop down, the delivery price is not automatically loaded from the database as defined, but I need to add it manually - this was already like this in the last version. So I guess this is just the way it is?

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Gudrun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 5 months ago #74747

Hi,

Regarding the control panel issue, it sounds like you had customized the file "cpanel" via the menu Display->Views. Remove the customization and it shold display the control panel view which has been completely rewritten for 1.6.0

The width can now be controlled globally via the Files tab of the configuration.

The images on the product page have always been centered inside the left area. So it must be something that you had customized previously.

Regarding the hikashop_checkout_address_left_part and other classes of that view, there was some mistakes. That should not have changed. We've published a new build which fixes that. You can download it again on our website if you want to have the correct classes back.

The price of shipping charges needs to be entered manually when you want to change the shipping method of an order yes.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74764

Hi Nicolas

Thanks a lot that was the case. I removed the customization and now the panel is showing correctly. I will need to do some work on CSS to fit with my template, but everything else is fine.

Gudrun

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds