404 - An error has occurred. Component not found

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74780

I logged into the backend today and ran into an issue on a beta site we are developing with Hikashop. We have been using Virtuemart but found it buggy and found Hika to be a very sleak and fit our needs well. Having said that. I am unable to get to the 'admin' section on hikashop. We have a version of Hika running on a live site and on the admin section when we roll over the hikashop component menu item, we see a flyout menu of the sub menus within the component.

currently with the bug we've run into on the beta site, we don't see that (see below):

now when we click on the hikashop menu item under the component section, we get an error:

404 - An error has occurred.

Component not found

Return to Control Panel

Any ideas? the actual store still is working on the front end, and all seems to be in place in the FTP directory.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74783

Well I took a hail Mary shot and re-downloaded the starter hikashop zip file and installed it through the admin extension manager in joomla and the menus are all back and I can now modify the store. Appears all settings, products and files are in place. Not sure what happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds