Menu "Category Listing" not showing sub menu

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #75485

Hi,
I updated my testing server with hikashop 2.0.0
I created a Menu "Category listing" with sub menus as "Product listing"
before the update I could see the sub menus from my home page but now I can only see them after I first clicked on the Category listing menu

Simple example with the html output (menu IDs are different because i use 2 sites):

Home page before update :

<ul class="menu">
<li class="item-464 active"><a href="/" >Home</a></li><li class="item-444 deeper parent"><a href="/index.php/products" >Products</a><ul><li class="item-506"><a href="/index.php/products/leather-cases" >Leather cases</a></li></ul></li></ul>

Home page after update :

<ul class="menu">
<li class="item-464 active"><a href="/" >Home</a></li><li class="item-482 parent"><a href="/index.php/products" >Products</a></li></ul>

Category listing page after update :

<ul class="menu">
<li class="item-464"><a href="/" >Home</a></li><li class="item-482 current active deeper parent"><a href="/index.php/products" >Products</a><ul><li class="item-483"><a href="/index.php/products/leather-cases" >Leather cases</a></li></ul></li><ul>

This last example prooves that the sub menu item is included in the menu but only if I clicked on the parent item.

Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe this is not a normal behavior.

Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #75656

can someone help ?

• Thank you received: 13103
11 years 6 months ago #75775

Hi,

The menu module displaying the menu item is not handled by HikaShop. It's either the menu module of joomla or another menu module which displays it. So I don't see how it can be related to the update of HikaShop.

Also, that module must have options to say how you want to display the listing, with or without childs, or the number of levels of childs you want to display, so you should check the options of your module.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds