insert product button in article disappeared

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #82941

hi, I am quite a fan of your insert product button while writing a Joomla page. However, since the latest update the button has disappeared when I work in Joomla articles. Although the tag itself still works. What could be the case here? I have still installed a beta version of hikamarket, could that conflict?
Thank you, Damiaan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 4 months ago #83011

Hi,

HikaMarket won't conflict with that. Nevertheless, you should use the final release of HikaMarket as we fixed several issues with it with the stable release.

You say "the button has disappeared when I work in Joomla articles. Although the tag itself still works". I'm not sure I understand what you mean ? Can you explain a bit more what you mean by that ?

11 years 4 months ago #83154

I mean the button you find next to the readmore button is gone, but the inserted tag {product|...} is still showing from previous times I used the plugin. So I can still use the plugin filling in {product..} but the button and popup guiding me with selecting which product and how to show it, that button is gone.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #83276

Hi,

Did you tried to unpublished temporally the "productinsert tag" plugin ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 3 months ago #85815

hi, I did, it doesn't help. I looked at mu JCE settings but can't see a problem there. Other editor buttons DO appear. Here is a video of my problem , as you can see the editor plugin is enabled but not button is showing up. If I temporarily disable it does not solve the problem,
thank you!
youtu.be/1nh9_ZzVvzc

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 3 months ago #85832

Maybe it comes from the fact that you don't have the default editor, or the default template. Could you try to switch each one and see if that helps ?

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds