Problems saving new products

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #94654

I'm getting this error whenever i try to save a new product in my website:

500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','

Cuaderno para escribir

','1363318301','1363318301' )
Volver al panel de control

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

I have Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop starter 2.1.1. This is a new installation of HikaShop not an update of an older version, I tried to follow the steps in "problems after updating Hikashop" but in the part of "run the query which is in the double quotes in your database" i could not understand what to do (i was in my phpmyadmin in the query section hikashop_product, in the instruction says that i have to delete "custom field" but i dont't have any part with that name...)

I really like the structure of Hikashop, and i will really apreciate a little help in this matter.

Regards

Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Arkel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 1 month ago #94677

Hi,

This has been corrected, thanks to download again the package from our website and install it over the other hikashop installation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #94773

I have the same problem with the new installer. (com_hikashop_starter_2.1.1_2013-03-16).. here is the error report:

500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','

Cuaderno ejemplo

','1363400858','1363400858' )
Volver al panel de control

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 1 month ago #94800

Hi,

Make sure that you delete all the hikashop tables from the database via phpmyadmin before installing again and that won't produce that error.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #95057

I experienced the same 'canonical' error when trying to add products. I've deleted all the HikaShop tables as you suggest, but when I try and reinstall the new version of Hikashop I get the following error:

1146 Table 'dogpooop_jmln1.joom_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM joom_hikashop_config

This is a prospective site for a client, so I'm keen to get this demo of the site working as soon as possible.

The site is set up on Joomla 3.0.3, and I'm trying to load com_hikashop_business_2.1.1_2013-03-15

Thanks

Curtis

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 1 month ago #95059

Before installing again HikaShop, make sure that HikaShop is uninstalled in the Joomla extension manager or it won't run the SQL file which creates all the tables in the database (which is why you have that error).

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds