RRP Price Not Displaying

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #97770

Hi There,

I've entered the retail price for a product, but as you can see for the following link, it is not displaying.

www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream

Do I have to edit anything in the background CSS or one of the views, or am I doing something else wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13104
11 years 1 month ago #97772

Hi,

It seems that you had already edited the listing_price view file before updating HikaShop.
Because of that, you didn't get the modifications to that file for that new feature.
So you will have to save the modifications you had in that file, remove the customization on that view file with the corresponding icon on the views listing and add your modifications back to the new version of the file.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #97779

Thanks for your reply nicloas.

So if I say copy and paste all the code to from my modified view to a text file, remove the customization using the icon (I know the one you mean), do the Hikashop update, then copy and paste the code back in, will that then restore my current custimizations but with the new feature installed?

• Thank you received: 13104
11 years 1 month ago #97784

No. You need to do the modification again to the new version of the file. If you copy/paste the whole previous version, you will have the same problem.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds