Wrong forwarding after login

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #102854

I've already been in touch with Jerome on this but he asked me to post it to this forum:

Hi Jerome,

my customer tested the shop again and the problem remained!
Here is the description again:

- I add something to the shopping cart on the English website
- I log in and get into the shop where I do not find my order anymore
- as a German customer, I remain on the English website

Is it possible that the shop recognises from the IP address/Browser settings which language is to be displayed?

Thank you!

Best regards
Carolin

Hi Carolin,

The website had a "cache" plugin activated.
This cache stored some pages content in order to gain some time but, it returns same pages for same users even if the context is different (and guest users are considered as same user...).
That's why there was some strange redirect and problem with the mini cart.

I unpublished the plugin and it works fine now.

Do you hesitate to use our support forum with your "phamosa" account. The license for the website "rufrecord" has been attached to this account.

Best regards,
Jerome

Dear Jerome,

I still have some troubles with the Ruf Records Hikashop, as reported by my customer:

- when an item is put into the shopping cart and I delete the item, it is still there!!

- when I put an item into the shopping cart (in the english language version) and then do the login, I don't get forwarded to the checkout / shopping cart site but somewhere else..

Do you have an idea to correct this?

Thank you!

Kind regards
Carolin

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
10 years 11 months ago #102899

Hi,

When you login via the joomla user login module/login form, there is no reason for joomla to redirect to the checkout, if that's what you want.

However, if you log in via the login form of the checkout, you should indeed stay on the checkout after the login.
If that's not the case, then it means that the cart is lost during the login process. There are two possible reasons for that:
1. You unpublished the user synchornization plugin of HikaShop via the joomla plugins manager and because of that the cart cannot be kept during the login process. So if that's the case, please publish it back.
2. You have a user session handling issue on your server. Try to change the session handler in the configuration of Joomla and see if that helps.

Regarding the item still after after deleting it, there are three possibilities I can see:
1. You still have some caching activated on your website. Please check that the caching plugin of Joomla, the caching configuration option of the joomla configuration and potentially the caching option of your template are all turned off.
2. There is a mysql query error during the delete process which prevents HikaShop from deleting the product. Turn on the debug mode option of the joomla configuration and try again. If you have a mysql query error, you will see a big error message when deleting the product.
3. You have some SEF issues on your website. Try again with the SEF option of the joomla configuration turned off. If that helps, then that will require that we analyze further the issue.

10 years 11 months ago #103555

Hi Nicolas,
how do I find out if I login via the joomla user login module/login. Could you check?
Its www.rufrecords.de
Thank you!

• Thank you received: 13081
10 years 11 months ago #103560

Hi,

I checked your website and I can see that you deactivated the hikashop form during the checkout and that you have the joomla user login module activated.

10 years 11 months ago #103565

How could I change this? Then this is most probably the reason for the wrong forwarding as you explained..

Your colleague Jerome rearranged the checkout process as I bought the update service from him, and I would not want to destroy all his work.
Thank you so much!

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 11 months ago #103568

Hi,

It won't destroy my work at all.
I made the upgrade of HikaShop and updates your view overrides.
More than this job, I fixed some strange things I saw in your configuration. But I didn't seen all.

Modifications that Nicolas proposed are improvements, it is good things.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 10 months ago #107865

Hi Nicolas,

could you explain me how to use the hikashop form during the checkout?
Can I still have the Joomla user login module activated for general login into the website?

It is very important for us that the customer, if he logs in and has some item in the shopping cart, does not lose the item.

Please advise, thank you!

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 10 months ago #107928

Hi,

Ths form during the checkout is a standard registration form plus address for hikashop.
So the user will create an account during the checkout, or login.

You can still use the general login into the website, there is no conflicts.

If a customer has a cart, when he log in he will keep the current cart.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds