Product Images missing

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #106541

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Just downloaded Hikashop to try out with a client, and while all the thumbs show up the images on the product page are missing.

Any ideas?

eastsidecycle.com/index.php/hikashop-men...uct/2-sample-product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 11 months ago #106543

As far as I can see that is not a fresh install as it looks like one of the view files of HikaShop had previously been modified.

Please rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop and that should solve the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mediaslave

10 years 11 months ago #106547

Thanks for the help. Not sure what you mean though, since I didn't modify anything. I've only been putting in new CSS stuff. I haven't touched any core files at all.

Also not sure what you mean by renaming a folder. You want me to rename my template folder?

10 years 11 months ago #106552

No, you need to rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop

10 years 11 months ago #106560

Sorry but I still don't get it. I have no idea what that folder is that you're talking about.

I went and created a folder in my default template directory (templates/ibsaud) called html, then made one in that called com_hikashop. Is that was I was supposed to do?

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 11 months ago #106577

Hi,

Via FTP, your template folder need to be renamed because we think that it already had the folder "html/com_hikashop" inside.
In this folder there is the view customizations, that's why Nicolas asked to rename your template folder in order to be sure to remove the modifications made, to use the default HikaShop files.

10 years 10 months ago #107814

How is that possibly an answer? If I remname my template folder so many other things will break. I am not doing that.

You're right, the the HTML/com_hikashop folder installed itself in the wrong template directory. If I uninstall the component and erase the tables in the DB, then reinstall it, will that fix it?

10 years 10 months ago #107981

We never said that you should rename your folder template but only the folder "com_hikashop" in the folder "html" in the folder of your template.

That's because of that that the images are not displaying properly.

Uninstalling and reinstalling HikaShop won't help as the problem is not in HikaShop but in a template override of HikaShop as far as I can see.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds