Update issue

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #107378

Hi
I am trying to update my version of Hika to 2.1.3 from within Joomla. It has an error message saying that "we did not find a licence attached to your web site ...." and to link the web site to my account in subscriptions. I have done this AND I have gone back to Joomla and purged the cache, but the error still remains.

I have also tried downloading the latest file from the Hika site and installing through extension manager and this came up with the following error. "There was an error uploading this file to the server."

Not sure what else I can try. Can you please help

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
10 years 11 months ago #107380

Hi,

The error "There was an error uploading this file to the server." means that the package is bigger than the 2MB upload limit that you have on your server.
Either increase it (or ask your hosting company to increase it) or install the update package via FTP:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp

10 years 11 months ago #107546

My web host responded: Unfortunately that doesn't look like being the cause. Our max upload size by default is 64 MB

It also won't be the cause of your licence issue

• Thank you received: 13081
10 years 11 months ago #107554

Look online for that error message and you will find that this is always an upload limit issue...

Anyway, please do an install via FTP as I recommended in my last message and that will circumvent the problem.

10 years 11 months ago #107574

Hi,

Web Host Here:

I think the problem may be due to some joomla misconfiguration when we moved from /new subdirectory.

Now when i mouse over the update for hikashop its still referencing domain.com/new can you tell me where i can update the hikashop licence config in joomla sides of things?

Its correct on my hikashop.com profile and i purged the cache. yet its still showing "Hikashop BusinessWe did not find a license attached to your website domain.com/new "

Also can you confirm the automatic updater can go from 1.6.1 to the latest version?

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by DPlanert.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 10 months ago #107633

Hi,

Please provide the necessary information to identify you and your order via our contact form and the link to this post.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

The automatic updater can go from 1.6.1 to 2.1.3, you can too download the latest package from our website in your subscriptions menu.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds