Payment Method Not Found

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #109452

Hi.

I'm using HikaShop Business for my e-commerce site. I'm using the MIGVPC payment method, and when it comes to pay the item from the cart, it shows 'No Payment Method Found', I have checked all the plugin, it was all published. I even tried re-installing it, same results. Even the FAQ is not helping also. :(

Can anybody help? The bank is pushing me to see the site if it okay or not.

my site: klf-marketing.com

please help.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #109463

Hi,
Firstly, can you follow the payment FAQ ? And if it don't dolce your preblem can you send me screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow, and your payment methods.

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #109649

Hi,

Just a question about the Hikashop MasterCard Internet Gateway System (Australian) Payment Plugin(MIGS VPC) Payment method, would it affect if the process/payment took place outside australia.

EDIT: Found the solution by Enabling AUD Currency and Setting it as the Main Currency.

EDIT Question: So does this mean that we can only use the AUD Currency on our shop?

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by brudirect. Reason: Found Solution

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #109670

If you just use the MIGS VPC payment, YES you'll only be able to use AUD currency trough your shop because this payment method just allow the use of the AUD currency, however you can also use another payment method like Paypal which can handle more currencies.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds