Very Slow and Errors

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #109803

Everything appears to be in place however it is running very slow (about 30+ seconds per click) and we are getting several errors. I'm attaching my debug views here.

Also on the 3rd attachment you can see where the shipping total should show but it is empty. The addition is there and the cary over to PayPal has shipping but it is not showing how much it cost until you reach PayPal.

"Edit"
Also If you are already signed in when you add an item to the cart and then go to the cart it does not give any kind of shipping option. See The last Attachment as reference. Also it always shows at the top of the screen "No Shipping Option Found" This is happening before you register and it even has a chance to look for shipping options.

Thanks,
Stacy

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Revivalution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #109807

Also found somemore errors going into the PayPal Page. After hitting next which will take you to PayPal for Payment it takes about 35 seconds before the page will load. Before it does I get a long list of errors and then the redirect to PayPal. Keep in mind that all of the totals that are being transferred seem to be correct. That is if they are calculating properly from UPS (Which I'm not sure I have a way to check until the first orders ship).

10 years 11 months ago #109808

here are the supporting screen shots for the last item.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4006
10 years 11 months ago #109844

Hi,

We update your website with the latest development package. It includes some patchs for the shipping methods.
I will investigate more on the last point (the shipping price not displayed correctly). The final price is good so it is more about display.

I suppose that the notices you had where caused by a compromised shipping session. We made several modifications in order to improve it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds