IE8 Not Showing Content Module

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7188

I have my shop up and running with the business edition. Everything seems to be working great but if you access it from IE8 you cannot see any products. I have had several customers attempt to and all of them come back with the same result they can see the home page with some of the links but the hikashop content module is not there. Now if you enable compatibility mode on IE8 it will work somewhat but I cannot count on my customers actually doing that. For example I sent out a newsletter last night that the site was loaded with new stock and I received 5 emails this morning that there is nothing on the site. All of them using IE8 and have no idea what compatibility mode even is. I need a fix on the back end.

Thanks,

Tatum

www.reefpets.com
if you go to the site in IE8 without compatibility mode on you will see the issue. I will attach a screen shot as well.
Thanks

File Attachment:

File Name: RP_Screen_Shot.doc
File Size:231 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
13 years 2 months ago #7191

The problem comes from your mailchimp module which doesn't use valid HTML. IE8 isn't able to render it properly and stops where the error happens.
You should try to unpublish that module to see that it works OK without it.

You should ask the developers of that module to fix the display problem on IE.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7256

Thank you so much!!! I turned my MailChimp Mod off until I can get the code to be compatible. I really appreciate your time you could have just told me that it didn't have anything to do with your product so I appreciate the help!!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds