Pagination not working right with SEF urls

• Thank you received: 8
12 years 2 months ago #39802

We are getting some really strange behavior with the pagination on our product list pages.

Rather than going to the next page, the pagination links are taking us to a product detail page.

If you go to our site: www.glasstilewarehouse.com/glass-tiles-and-mosaics/all-products

you will notice that if you click on the pagination links at the bottom to view the next page of products, that it instead takes you to a product detail page.

This is just happening on this particular page, but on other pages with pagination, such as this one: www.glasstilewarehouse.com/glass-stone-tiles/all-products

the pagination seems to work but the URL is showing a product name at the end of the url.

Any idea what is happening here and what we can do to fix this?

We are using AceSEF with the hikashop extension for the seo friendly urls.

Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com

I love helping businesses make lots of money online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8
12 years 2 months ago #39945

Ok, I changed a few of the urls in the ACEsef extension and the Pagination is now going to the correct pages, but the urls still look really weird with a product name in the url.

So at least the functionality is now working.
Really weird.

Don't know if it is an issue with hikashop or an issue with acesef extension.

Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com

I love helping businesses make lots of money online.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 months ago #39954

Hi,

The SEF URLs are completely handled by acesef. If it works without SEF activated, then it comes from acesef.
You might want to tell them. There is maybe something to fix in their integration.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds