Errors after server move

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #46428

I moved my site from one account to another through the same host (domain was originally an addon domain now a standalone account). After the move, updating the database info in the original Joomla config file... there are a couple of errors in my HikaShop Essentials install.

1. No one can complete an order. After putting in your credit card info and clicking "continue" it just takes you back to the main store page. Neither the order or the customer info is logged in the HikaShop back-end.

2. If you drill down in the menu the area to edit and change is just text:

A) System> Payment methods > Hika Shop PayPal Pro payment plugin>

Main information
Name
Description
Description
isAdmin() ? '../' : ''; $link .= 'index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&task=app&app=editormyphotos&e_name=' . $name . '&userid=' . $user->id; JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); $button = new JObject(); $button->set('modal', true); $button->set('link', $link); $button->set('text', 'My Photos'); $button->set('name', 'blank'); $button->set('options', "{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 700, y: 600}}"); return $button; }}

B) Products> Add Product

Main information
Name *
Description
isAdmin() ? '../' : ''; $link .= 'index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&task=app&app=editormyphotos&e_name=' . $name . '&userid=' . $user->id; JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); $button = new JObject(); $button->set('modal', true); $button->set('link', $link); $button->set('text', 'My Photos'); $button->set('name', 'blank'); $button->set('options', "{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 700, y: 600}}"); return $button; }}

From the back-end, drilling down to the products page and clicking on a listed product, to edit it, yields the same issue.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by indyevan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 3 weeks ago #46440

Hi,

HikaShop doesn't have any database information as it uses Joomla to access the database. If you change the configuration of Joomla, HikaShop will automatically get the new information.

It sounds like some of the files or database is missing on your website.
I would recommend to do the move again.

The code displayed on the page when you edit the payment method sounds like coming from your HTML editor. Are you able to edit Joomla articles ?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #46441

Well... I checked and no I can't edit articles.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 3 weeks ago #46443

So it's not a problem in HikaShop. There is definitely more to it. The move you did is probably incomplete. I don't know how you did the move, but maybe you want to try with an akeeba backup and then restore it to the new website. That way, the move should be quite easy to do.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds