PDF appendix automated

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336487

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I made a test today, but I never received the emails for my order.
Are you receiving the emails at all ? Are your customers receiving them ?
Because if not, then the issue is not with this plugin but with the emails settings either in the HikaShop configuration or the Joomla configuration and you'll have to check with your hosting why your website is not sending the emails as one of the settings in there must not be set properly for their email server configuration.
I also tried to access your FTP server with the access you provided but I wasn't able to connect to it:
i.imgur.com/5qUBfCY.png
So I couldn't dig deeper into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #336720

Hello Nicolas,
I didn´t receive any info about your reply. Thats why I didn´t come back to this topic earlier.
First of all: yes our customers receive mails and the admin does too.
Did you set the FTP as sftp? Since in Germany our security levels have risen all our providers only accept sft as connection.

2 years 5 months ago #336722

Hi,

Yes, I did try using SFTP to connect to your website's FTP:
i.imgur.com/bHhznDY.png
I tried again today but it still doesn't work.
Did you try connecting to your FTP with the access you provided ?
Did it work ? Do you maybe have some kind of blacklist or whitelist of IP addresses ?

Also, regarding the email notifications from our website forum, it's probable that they got blocked by your email server. Not much we can do on that :/

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #336811

ok, then please try it with this domain
@sv-bad-toelz.de instead of @svbadtoelz.de

maybe this works better....

best regards

2 years 5 months ago #336820

Hi,

I was able to login to the FTP with that change. Thanks.

I also did further tests and as a customer I can confirm I'm receiving the email WITH the PDF invoice file attached.
Regarding the copy sent to the email address you specified in the plugin setting, it is taken into account.
I thought there might be a bug because the email address didn't appear in the "BCC" of the email in the Email history, but that's just because the email is stored in the email history before the PDF invoice plugin adds the BCC. So it's still taken into account.
I've moved the email address to the "BCC" field of the "order status notification" email in the menu System>Emails and now the email address appears in the BCC field of the email history:
i.imgur.com/FqKU994.png
However, I tried with one of my email addresses and I didn't receive it. This means that there must be a problem with your hosting email server discarding the BCC field, probably to avoid spam.
Thus, I would recommend to contact your hosting support with a copy of an email from the email history with the BCC setting filled and ask them why the email was not received by the email address in the BCC field even though it was received by the email address in the "to".
However, I'm afraid that the only solution to make this work would be to configure your Joomla configuration email settings to go through a paid email service provider like Elastic Email.

Best regards,
Nicolas

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds