Bug with 1.4.9 version - Error saving

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 2 days ago #15294

Hello,

I just updated Hikashop from 1.4.7 to 1.4.9 and now when i try to "Manage variants" i get this error message:

A product with the same code already exists
Error saving

also, i cannot add new characteristic to product, the new characteristic is not saved to database.

How can i solve this problem?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
13 years 2 days ago #15295

Please activate the joomla debug mode in the configuration and try again and report back the real error message so that we can give you the solution.

13 years 2 days ago #15300

Well, the only debug option i can get is this (system administrators restrict some proxy options):

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_contact' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_hikashop_product` SET `product_name`='Nokia C5-03 graphite black',`product_url`='',`product_meta_description`='',`product_keywords`='',`product_code`='TNOC5-03L',`product_tax_id`='',`product_sale_start`='',`product_sale_end`='',`product_contact`='0',`product_quantity`='-1',`product_min_per_order`='1',`product_max_per_order`='1',`product_weight`='0.000',`product_weight_unit`='kg',`product_length`='0.000',`product_width`='0.000',`product_dimension_unit`='m',`product_height`='0.000',`product_published`='1',`product_access`='all',`product_group_after_purchase`='',`product_type`='main',`product_description`='\r\n

I disable the option Product contact in configuration and work fine..but i would like to use this option too.

13 years 2 days ago #15301

Ok. You can turn off the debug mode now and follow the instructions on that post: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...t.html?lang=en#12117

13 years 2 days ago #15303

solved, i added product_contact running an sql query in phpmyadmin:

ALTER TABLE `jos_hikashop_product` ADD `product_contact` SMALLINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0;

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #39839

hi guys, something similar happened to me..
the incriminated column in debug is product_layout..

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_layout' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `sax_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_id`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'prova','','','','prova','111','0','','','','-1','0','0','','kg','','','m','','1','main','0','

thanx in advance for ideas bout this ;)

12 years 2 months ago #39840
The following user(s) said Thank You: sax

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #39842

thanx, I'll try like showed :)

......whoooaaaa!!! i love you!!!!
perfect!

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sax. Reason: tried with success

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds